Tuesday, December 7, 2010

its the # game on fb so cute !

2727 your pro pics are sooo cute. lol. i wish we could redo alot i was a meanie in hs , im sorry =(‎


#2727...you definitely are an interedting character. I remember when I stuffed you in the closet the trojan head joke...ugh tooo many memories. Even though we kinda fell out after your roomate ditched us lol...I miss you. and Im glad we made memories together. Hope all is well...and I hope you are not boy crazy anymore

‎2727: Ahhhh man, I used to mess with you in choir ALL the time!! lmao too too fun. Me n ronnie would jump you in the hallway and act liek we're raping you in front of everyone while they jus watched


2727-That's DEF. not between 1-1,000 but I'll work w/ it :-p. You're like the big sis I never had. I used to be scared of you b/c you were mean to me back when I was in like 7th grade but you're cool as fuck. You can be the biggest bitch but that's why I ♥ you. You're real & down to earth. & I ♥ that your boobs are ticklish! :-D Makes for good times

2727 yu was always on my nerves but its cool cuz i liked fuccin with yu lol but i got love for yu...and why i saw yu outside the club but not inside




‎2727 awwww! i love youuuuu! im so glad we became close... cant count how many times ive yelled at you but u are so sweet and i really miss having you around... miss hs clothing days


2727 Grew up as babies, fun times in church together. Remembering you asking me about advice about guys. I think you've grown to b a wonderful young woman and have a bright future




#2727 i wish we talked more! but i love ur style, i think your funny and i appreciate you for bringing me to the light on you know what senior year =)


‎2727; Do I need to put u on blast?! U really want me to do it?!!!! Nah i wont, but yall guys watch out she's a man eater!


2727 you're my HOMEGIRL.. Child you know we go way back like Fo' Flats ona Cadillac!!!! Like dead ass though... We used to have some good times back in the days and even tho I moved I still fux wit u cuz I see you're tryin to do big things and I'm SO proud!! =]
‎#2727 You's a straight DWEEB!!lol...but you funny as hell & cool as hell I def can bug out with you all day my lil homie lol
 
‎#2727 shouldn't u be sleepin lol but where to began i've known u since like birth i guess sunday school aunt dolores class usher board i see you holding down that president spot too teach the youngboi and girls right but on a serious note you've grown up to be a nice respectable young lady even thou ur not really that much younger than me hope ur enjoyin school finish out da semester good go hard

No comments:

Post a Comment