Friday, December 3, 2010

Class got HOT!!

So today in pattern drafting class aka hell on friday it got really hot & real thanks to my girl bethany haha. So let me run down the class start to finish . So first our fav prof mia comes a hr late . She comes in askin for ur pants drafts and  prototype . Everyone looks at here like bitch are u crazy , she was really trippin when she asked for that like come on you didnt tell us to do that !! So after that class was goin pretty normal everyone as workin barely talkin bc as soon as she entered the mood changed .Stressed filled the room like a black cloud.  So she starts helpin  me with my jacket she wwas bein okay with me but whateva.  So let me get to the drama haha . So lil sweet melissa ask do we gotta make ur jacket and pants outta fashion fabric and is it possible . So of course mia has to say somethinn smart . Then outta the woodworks like a killer bethany attacks like mia you dont understnad. It started out pretty nice ...until mia tried to come for her sayin she doesnt to turn her work in on time . Oh no bethany wasnt havin and she got her told her off and put her on blast . I was just in  so much shock the class was so quiet it wass crickets lol . So she asked everyone if they wanted to add I couldnt I was too scared haha. I know I know I was a baby . & to make things more dramatic this girl rachel just bust out cryin and breathing all hard. I was like wow this is a soap opera . But I was happy bc Bitchy mia got shut down and she needed that reality check. The sad thing is she got it but it isnt gonna change anythin but it needs to foreal . Smh I cant wait til the end of the sememster !!

No comments:

Post a Comment