Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Babycakes

When it comes to men and relationships. I have my own thoughts about it . Men who think that a woman's past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak. A woman can bring a new love to each man she loves, providing there are not too many.   Just like I'm doing with babycakes , kisses boo boo you're the bestest baby !!!










aww babycakes
 Aww I dont know where to start like omg I think I'm falling in love !! I'm so happy like really happy like abnormally happy haha . Ok I guess u guy get it ur happy . But I am I have a new guy and he is just soo amazing like more than amazing . If you really knew me you would know I don't really get that serious about guys like its very closed and non attached for the most part. I like it that way so its easy to cut them off . But with babycakes it different like im so open and vulnerable but its like  I dont mind . I was trying to explain it to him like I like him alot but I dont want to but then again I cant help it . I just really care about him and I want to be  serious with him like be settled with him. Nothing about him feels fake or wrong , its hard to put into words what I'm feeling but I just know I dont want this feeling to go away !

1 comment: