Friday, February 17, 2012

So excited

So things are getting so much better . If is going real good I must say. Lately I have been loving makeup I just about $120 on it but i think its so worth it . i cant wait to go out and look super pretty. I learned how to do this the called highlighting . Its a real simple technique but it looks so pretty but also so calm. Now that I know how to do it ,  I see  it everywhere on celebs and now i know how to do it . I got alot of makeup from mac & nyx . I don't know if i like nyx yet because I just ordered it but i love mac. I also am getting this amazing phone case as a gift from cupid i cant wait to post pics of it . i am so hype for my makeup and phone aaahh.& that is great because i don't remember the last time I was excited . It sounds crazy but it feels great to really be excited and gitty about something i haven't felt it in so long  I missed it .

No comments:

Post a Comment