Sunday, November 21, 2010

The basic info

So hello blog world! I thought it would be real fun to have a blog with the main purpose of just letting my feelings out, also letting everyone in on my wonderful life. I guess I should tell the readers a little about myself before I just get into ever detail of my life. So here I go, you’re in for a ride with this blog so sit back and enjoy .My name is Eboni. I'm definitely very girlie and I enjoy it. I adore shopping to the fullest and I do it very well ha-ha. In my opinion if you don’t like shopping you must be seriously disturbed or really broke ha-ha. It’s crazy when ever I go shopping I get this high. For example when  me  my bestie Krissy went shopping. We both got these cute babies Louie bags. We were both so excited it was like were walking a mile a minute and floating on air. It’s a pure high if you haven’t experienced your really missing out on it ha-ha. That sums up my love of shopping which I wish I could do more of but oh its called college diva .So you all know what that means , money is tight I got to pay for tuition . Since I mention college its on proper for me to go into another thing I love is fashion. I love fashion its like art. But so much better because you live your life in it. Ha-ha that’s a little quote from Devil wears Prada lol. But I’m in school for fashion. I love it so much. I’m not 100% how I want to work in the industry but I know that’s where I have to be. I also love music! My ipod is the soundtrack to my life. I’m always listening to it in some way or another either through my laptop itunes or headphone when ever I’m on the go. I don’t know what I would do without it. Those of my main interest there are some others but I’m going to go into a little later.

There are a few things that any college diva or diva period can’t live without. I for sure need all these things I’m about to list. Without them I would be miserable. First thing I need is my cell phone. I love love love my cell phone. It’s always at my side no matter what expect when I shower that’s about it. I use it for everything. Its keeps my calendar which is filled with parties, work days, friend’s birthdays or anything else I need to remember. But most of all it is how I keep in contact with all the beautiful l people in my life. I also couldn’t live without shopping, clothes, makeup basically anything girlie. I just need all the glitz and glam in my life. I need it to be who I am. Without that I would be a plain Jane boring kind of girl. Plain is the last thing I would ever want to be. I don’t know what would do if couldn’t hit up the mall. Or simply get all dressed up just because I want to walk down town. I would just die lol just playing.

So this next thing I couldn’t live without needs its own paragraph lol it’s that major. Of course it I couldn’t live without friend and family. I cherish them all so much. I have an amazing family, two wonderful best friends, a totally hot heartthrob and tons of awesome friends. Without them my life would be total and complete bored. I wouldn’t even have a reason to have a blog. So for the family, I love my mom and dad they are so funny and crazy at time. Of course we bump heads at times but they always have my back no matter what and look out for ma best interest always. They have giving me the amazing life I have now and i’m so grateful that. I guess you could say they turned me into the diva I am today ha-ha. They did always call me their princess. Erin, Erin, Erin that’s my little sister or should I say mini me lol. Omg I love her to death. We are always always having so much fun together no matter what. It can be from singing in the house, chilling on the beach, taking picture, shopping, talking shit anything we make it a laugh. She is so crazy but in the best sense of the word. Of course I can’t mention Erin without mentioning her entourage. Lol I love all of them too. When you put Erin and her crew together it = noise, laughs, fun & drama. I count them all as my annoying little sisters.

Now I’m about to tell you about the coolest two people I know aka my best friends Krissy and Shawn. So Krissy well it’s usually said Krissy and Eboni, which ones which ha-ha. Are names are always mentioned together. We are like a packaged deal. We have so many inside jokes; we are most of the time completely in sync. So you might here come out of one of ours mouths at any random time “well me and Krissy think. Or I was talking to Krissy and we agreed. Vice versa” Ha-ha that’s just how we roll. Omg I love her so much. We know each other so well. We love most of the same things I think Krissy is just a less drama filled me. But I give her enough drama so her life won’t ever be boring. But we have both grown some much together and went through so much shit. I don’t know what I would have done without her through the past years. We def will be bestie for life. Now that brings us to Shawn Omg where do I start he is such a character. He keeps me laughing so much. I knew forever I swear since I was in 1st grade but unfortunately we were bestie since then but it totally feels like it. We have cried, laughed, and talked shit, plotted on people together and so much more. Omg if I ever have a crazy idea I can def tell Shawn and he will be all for it ha-ha. I just love hanging out with him. We have so much fun no matter if it was cutting school, walking practice, dancing, drinking or just watching one of our favorite shows on TV. Every moment I spend with him is never ever boring. I can always count on him to veto an ugly outfit or makeup choice. He always makes sure I’m looking good lol and I def do the same for him. He is my Miss J Jr. I swear without Krissy and Shawn I would be so lame and just have nothing to ever do.

I mentioned my best friends but I can’t count all the other amazing friends I have .So my first set of friends is my girls aka my Sassy and Sweet Barbies. That’s my cliché, my bitches, my girls. I love them all. We always have so much fun. I can always run to them with my drama and gossip. What is a girl to do without her girlfriends? I love my Barbies. They are all so fly, classy and sweet. They def bring much excitement in my life especially anyia and nakeisha. I love them the most sssshhh don’t tell anyone though. I can always stay up on the phone with those girls and whine, complain wateva I want to do. I always got my new friends I made at college VSU. Its crazy I love being with a huge cliché of girls it’s so fun. I would always have fun wit the bad girl’s club ha-ha going to the club, sista project or just chilling on the yard. I def got to give a shout out the jhessica. We were always together last year. She is so crazy, dramatic and not to mention mean. But college second semester would probably been pretty lame without her. I also love my gay boyfriend at college Brian lol. Me and him would always go on are late night walks. He is moving schools next year but i’m so going to miss he lovely voice singing to me and not to mention his sexy walk. I just would suck having to share with the other boys but wateva he was ma boo lol. I can’t forget my crazy roomie Kendra. Omg she had me cracking up off the walls all the time every nigh. Even though she had her mood swings when she wakes up grumpy I still adored her ha-ha. I couldn’t have asked for a better roommate.




So I introduced myself basically and all the important people I’ll most def be talking in the blog. So let’s the funs begin and I hope everyone has fun reading my blog. I’m going to live you with something remember about me. I’m young and free and I’m going to enjoy my life. Who are you only god can judge me?

No comments:

Post a Comment