Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012

So first & foremost I would like to say Happy New Year everyone . This last year 2011 had a lot of ups and downs but I'm happy I made it through and I'm so excited for what this new year is going to bring . I haven't updated for a while so I guess I should give a quick catch up. Well its my last semester of bcc thank god . I have a new job at office max . Its not my all time fav but its money and it could be worst . I work with some cool ppl so i don't mind. Babycakes is still in the picture saying he is wanting to change , cupid is also . Things have been somewhat rocking with him but in this new year we are determined to start a new . Honestly I'm hoping to done with both soon but I have to figure it out soon. So we might as well just count them out .

But now time for the new year  I'm so excited to start this new year with new adventures .I should be transferring to a new school and new adventure. I'm hoping its a school in new york but I feel like I'm slacking when it comes to applying . I need to get into it.  I also am looking forward to possibly getting a better job . I just wanna fill some paper work & get paid $10 to do it, or better yet have a fashion job.  This year is also going to be about being a better me . I wanna lose weight look fab. I want nothing but positive love and light in my life . So far its starting off good but its only been two days .Cant wait to see what this new year brings and I promise to blog more .

No comments:

Post a Comment