Thursday, January 5, 2012

Marriage before you live = NO

Marriage ! I always believed in marriage . I have watched my parents and my whole family they all have amazing marriages and i want that for myself one day . The thing is I don't know how i feel about marriage for women in their early /mid 20's . I just don't feel at this stage in your life that you have lived enough been through enough to be ready for marriage. I'm not saying this for all but for most . The 20's is the time for women to live and experience things . Get that first apartment or home , go on vacation with your friends ,basically do whatever you want to do without restriction. Get that independent on your own find out who you are be all about you sometimes .Reality TV has alot to blame with this new craze of younger women wanting to get married which is so funny to me because its not even the younger stars getting married . All theses women look at Kim & khloe kardashian and think i want that wedding & the fairytale .I have to be honest I once wanted this fairy tale but what the reality is it isnt the best for everyone and most . I thought yeah i can fall in love and get married in a month . But the reality of it all is these women lived life already experienced things on their own and i doubt if they hadn't they wouldn't have gotten married.  My bestie has been coming obsessed with marriage & its so annoying . She hasn't been with her boyfriend that long on and off for two years . I don't know what she is thinking but two years isn't that serious outside of high school it is the serious too us but two others maybe not  . Some people are engaged for two year. I think her getting married would be the worst idea. Also in her relationship there are some signs that should show her its all wrong but she chooses to ignore. she thinks her two years with him is serious & it is a major step but u have to think  he has been with his ex for 5 . I'm just gonna be perfectly honest i don't feel like he is into her as much as she is into him but then again I'm on the outside looking in.I don't think she should dump him but she needs to enjoy dating him but also live her life  .Any women who has never had her own life should not get married . i know i wouldn't at least go from my parents house to a man house .  I want to know how to be on my own first do my own thing. Being an independent woman is very important to me maybe because I grow up in a family of women who were independent lived before marriage . Marriage isn't just a cake walk . You give so much up with marriage and usually the women gives up way more than the man  . Marriage before you lived should be a big no . Live your life first ladies before you decided to share it with someone else .

No comments:

Post a Comment