Tuesday, January 17, 2012

R.I.P Daddy

Jan 10 was one of the worst days of my life . It started as a normal day then it took a terrible turn. It started with a phone call from my grandpa saying my dad was in the hospital . He had been in the hospital before so I was concerned but not really . I tried to contact my mom but she wasn't answering but when she finally did she didn't really have any answers. Then the next thing I know my aunt was coming over me and my sister both knew something was wrong . then I was just in shock. All i wanted to know what had happened to my dad & saying don't tell me something is wrong with my dad , this cant be real. For the first time my knees went weak I really couldn't stand . I just wanted my mom but she wasn't there . I didn't wanna be touched I didn't know what to think I couldn't think I was just so upset.

This whole thing feels so unreal to me . I cant believe my dad is gone . I miss him so much i. I just thank god for having such a good dad . He was the perfect example,e of how a man should treat his wife and his children, I know he loved me, sister  and my mom so much . my dad was the most amazing man. He was just so loving , caring and selfless He is the one who taught me my self worth & put me on the pedestal . No can say anything bad about him . yes he wasn't perfect but no one is . I don't really know how life is gonna be without him .I'm dreading going to the funeral. I'm just dreading any major and non major event . Its not gonna be the same its gonna be so sad . I still cant believe he is really gone .I just keep wishing he will walk through the door so i can run & hug him . I would do anything just to have him back i mean anything. Its hard to write this. Its still feels somewhat unreal. I feel as if he is on vacation even though he has been gone a week. I do miss him so much though. I would do anything to have him back . Just anything for a few moments with him . But the good thing is that I'll see him again in heaven . I love you rest in peace daddy .

No comments:

Post a Comment