Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving , Just dance !! Football -__- & shopping !!

I was soo happy to finally have a semi break from school. Mainly just super hype that I wouldnt have to go to my least favorite classess comp graphics and pattern drafting . Those two classes drive me crazy !! I'm seriously thinking about takin a x or withdrawing from comp bc I really think I'm gonna fail so i might as well drop it so it doesnt lower my gpa.

But enough about class let me tell you about my fun weekend ! So on weds I didnt have class so I went over to my grannys house and helped her cook thanksgiving dinner . But hello I'm a diva so I'm not much of a cook so basically all i did was chop up so vegetables, smash some potatoes  and ice a few cakes . Lol she wasnt about to give me a job where I could have burned something up thats for sure.

So after the afternoon of cooking lol it was church time . Church is very important to me and my family . My dad is a minister so i attend church every week but its not just because I have to I enjoy church and learning about god . God has been really good to me and my family there are so many times when terrible things could have happened but didnt so I know its God and I have to always give him praise for that . So when I got to church my favorite *being sarastics * preacher was supposed to give the mesage . I know its bad not to like a minister but this one is just soo over the top . For one he is like 25 but a complete geek like so lame but he wants to sound cool . But hello you're not so just stop trying its so embrassing . Well I wont lie the main reason I dont like him is one sunday he called out in front of the whole church  like saying god told me to tell you ur beautiful and you dont need a man blah blah .That got me somad he had some random women come hug me ugh just got me so hot . So since that he has really high on my list. But like usally he showed off and tried to tell the church how they should be . I cant stand him.

 After church tho is when the fun started me and my sis were having a just dance party !! You know the wii game just dance well invited a whole bunch off people over it was sooo fun. Just dance was super fun like you just geet crazy.Just dance 2 has the best dances they really good with the songs. We were all up till around 1 just dancing and eating it was a good time . My two besties didnt get to come but shawn did so that was good enough . Shawn is my gay bestie  !

I know I'm saying alot but i gotta go over about 4 days of fun. So now it was finally thanksgiving am so me my sister and her friends all woke and ate a thanks giving feast for breakfast yumm it was soo good ! I swear my mom is the best cook ever like she makes everything taste soo good ! So we ate and chilled then I went back to bed untill .....my sister knocks on my door and asked me if I would go to the thanksgiving game wit her friend . I love her lil friend she move to ny and I dont get to see her much so I did but ugh it was so cold . Omg so im out at this freezinbg game and its raining and snowing .Our team is losing because they suck I was so mad . The only thing that made me hype is when i saw this sexxi guy taron !! Omg he is so hot I want him so bad I swear since 7th grade like idk how but i gotta get him soon.

Ima try to wrap this up because I'm tired of typi and this is gettin soo long but ater the game wass thanksgiving dinner . It was really fun it was nice seeing most of my family ! I wass actually happy that come of the ppl dont come the ones who did I had alot fun with . I cant wait til christmas .

So friday ,sat , sun was too fun or crazy . Ima make this quick lol I hung out with my girl sabriina . I had seen her in a while missed her we had alot fun went to a few store . Later that night chilled wit bestie shawn did the same thing . Sat I pretty much slept all day then got my nails done ima show u guys pics so pretty , then normal bestie time . Sunday was church in the am bestie time at night.


So that pretty much somes up my thanksgiving break. I seriously need a man/boo so I could have spent time with him maybe soon who knows ..Im excited for today gonna see my tw friends who couldnt come to my dance party misssed them so this is gonna be fun ..


OH LOOK AT MY PICS FROM BREAK



THE GAME LOOKS LIKE FUN BUT WASNT !!




THANKSGIVING DINNER



 MY NAILS OOOH SO PRETTY

No comments:

Post a Comment