Sunday, November 21, 2010

Not happy

So I'm not that happy right now . I hate group projects like hate them !! So I thought I picked a good parther this quiet nice girl  but I guess not because I cant contact her . Its soo annoying like im blowing this girl phone up so I can finish the assigment with no answer . I feel like I'm going to spaz out foreal . I hope I dont . I know she prob couldnt handle it but she is pushing me . All i gotta say is she better come in tomrrow with the work done or there is gonna be a serious issue because I wanted to add to it but she was MIA. I really cant wait untill this semsmter is over and I can stop dealing with all the bullshit of my classes . I'm not even gonna get into my pattern drafting class I could prob go on forever and forever . I cant forget tomrrow I gotta go make my schedule for next semester . Hopefully it is better than this one it better be . Im sleepy so Ima call it a night

No comments:

Post a Comment