Monday, November 22, 2010

Do I want the asshole again !?!

So my group project went ok , I think i did pretty bad but jackie really helped out alot . She was really good with the presentation. I was so surpised because she is soo quiet . So I'm going to work with here again it will be better this time since we are working in class I wont really have to worry about contacting her about gettin the work done .  So our next group project is making a collection based off a celeb so we are doing LADY GAGA yay. Im so hype I love her so much but I really wanted nicki minaj but I didnt know how our group would feel about that so lady gaga is the same so yeah . I know its gonna be so crazy exciting !!So here is something good to talk about  well not good kinda annoying and I dont even know I wanna deal with it . So this boy asad my muslin boo aka asshole hit me up , we stopped talkin like two weeks ago after wee had a huge blowout I mean huge . I was going in on him so bad but he was equally being as mean to me . But he texted me today like nothin happen like hello I dont fuckin like you ! But he wants to hang out this weekend like i said i would but im really not feeling it like we are friends we arent really boo loving like there is nothing really to talk about . Im so over the drama with him like I def dont plan on talkin to him on the regular because is such a waste of time . Its at the point I feel like i can t do bad by myself i dont need his jerk ass alwys bringing me down .Yea thatss what im goin to do forget that asshole . He is so stupid and just a loser . Just thinkin about all the shit with him gets me so mad. I really liked him and I dont really like anyone , so to have him be so mean to just really fucked me up. But I got over him & i wanna keep that way bc I dont wanan get caught up with him . I think ima just not play him to close and see what happens .

No comments:

Post a Comment