Monday, January 24, 2011

Balance is coming

So I knew everything would work itself out . So I have three classes & hopefully I will be getting my pattern drafting two again so everything is right on track . I just have to be really focus and make sure it get good grades . I would love to gedt all a's . The only thing I really need to do is get a job. There is no way I can go a whole year again without and jopb . I need to get some independences . i wanna be able to shop and do more of what i want . Everythin seems to be going okay with babycakes . We have been having a lil disagreements here and there but thats normal. I just hate how sometimes he doesnt care about my feelings like he just says things without thinkin how will take it . Babycakes doesnt understand the different between honesty and being rude to me  thats one thing he is trying to work on because its really annoying .

No comments:

Post a Comment