Sunday, January 16, 2011

One dream

So this is so odd. I have only had one dream since the break up one in 4 days . If you know me you know I dream and day dream alot like 4 or 5 a day . So to have none is freakin me out . I was happy at first bc I knew they would be sad but now I kinda miss them .But here is the dream.

So me , babycakes and his younger sister who is like 22 years old are in a limo. We are driving to who know where . Im sittin next to the sister with no regaurd to babycakes . Then i get out the limo and walk over to this military man and startin kissing him like he is my boyfriend. While Im with the man babycakes sister is lookin out the window at me just crying like terrible crying . She is trying to open the door but babycakes wont let her and he is tellin her how I dont love her and I'm using her. She is just crying and screamin "noo she does love me let me out ,let me get her ." Babycakes is just shaking her and wont let her out . I get back in the limo and sit next to his sister & hold her hand  . Babycakes is sittin back lookin disgusted . I rub her face and say" baby what wrong why are you crying ?" Then babycakes say" tell her how you love that guy and you dont love her . you dont love her " I grab the sister face and say "dont listen to him I do love you & I only love you . He is jealous of us . That guy means nothing to me " Its crazy because its like I have a power over her . She belives me and starts just kissin me with lots of aggresion . We are just making out like crazy kisses her all over me . Im grappin her like crazy but while we are kissing I'm looking at babycakes . Then I push her head down and she goes down on me and I'm still lookin at babycakes with a evil look like those villian smiles like haha I have your sister under my control and im just moaning and smirkin and babycakes look sick and full of rage . Then I woke up. crazy right idk what it means .

No comments:

Post a Comment