Thursday, January 6, 2011

I need some balance

This break so hasnt been the most excited. I just need a purpose I feel as if I have no purpose and its driving me crazy. Like my life is all about fun but you have to work & play .  Nothing I have to do  or a place I have to be . I need a job or something . I love babycakes but he is somewhat becoming my life like its good to look foward to being with  or speaking to your boyfriend but I have to care about other things .  This am I was def in a lil blues of course babycakes helped me outta of it but that is kinda bad bc I'm starting to depend on him for too much . He cant be my savior . I gotta save myself . Tomrrow I'm going to sit down and make up a plan or some goals  , all by myself ..smh and maybe take a lil break from babycakes !

No comments:

Post a Comment