Sunday, January 16, 2011

when will I be ok ?

So i havent really been myself since the 12th & yes the 12th was the day of the break up.  At first I wasnt planning on blogging in depth about it . Proably because I couldnt even think about it without crying .I feel somewhat better now a little bit on and off.I know its only been four days but it seems like so much longer . I havent been this sad in such a long time. It's weird because after most break up people go there seperate ways but that isnt the case with me and babycakes. I guess I'll keep the codename . We have talked everyday since the break up. First he loved and didnt wanna end it but had too , then he wanted me as a friend, then he started to hate me and all this anger came out. He started with the name callin im foul , self centered ,fuck u blah blah . He wanted nothin to do with me . Now today i dont really know heis sorry for the anger  wants to talk to me here and there .  The same emtions have applied for me but at the end of the day I still love him and wanna be together idk if that will happen . I think it will he say so no but idk if its good for us to keep talkin . I cry everyday to him because I miss us . Its strange now . Its like it hurts to talk to him but it would hurt more not too so I suck it up and try to be happy but its hard. I just  cant wait till this phase passes . I wanna be ok soon I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment