Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nothing is ever balnced

So I get things right with babycakes are relationship is back to normal we love each other blah blah blah. Now omg I realized what are you gonna do about school !? Its like I cant focus on more than one thing at at time which is really bad. So last semseter was real hard for and I got a terrible grade smh . I honestly dont think I derserved that grade but still in all I got it . So I kinda let that discourage me from making my schedule and also I was a little confused about which class I was able to take . Now class start on friday and I'm still concerned . I hate having to deal with issues I always get emtional and cry . But I hate crying it makes me look weak and I hate lookin weak .. smh I guess I gotta suck it up and be a big girl about this & get this stuff resloved get classes bc I have to go to school .

No comments:

Post a Comment